not only for Indonesians!
Preparing for study abroad?
- 400 blog posts focusing on problematic vocabulary and grammar
- 266 common errors highlighted and explained
- Additional support for Indonesian scholars preparing to study in English speaking countries
- Tips on how to score high in IELTS
- Interactive quizzes incorporating common IELTS question types
- IELTS public band descriptors browser
- Responsive design - works on all screen sizes
academic writing appropriacy argument articles cause effect change coherence cohesion collocation compare contrast countable uncountable determiners EAP economics gapfill grammar GTC heading matching IELTS Indo English interactive listening minimal pairs multiple choice nominalisation numbers Part 3 practice practice test prepositions present perfect pronunciation reading referencing section 4 signals speaking strength of claim substitution Task 1 Task 2 tenses text reconstruction theme and rheme time expressions trends verbs vocabulary writing yes no not given