In this post we learn from Science and Learning Research Centre director Pankaj Sah about effective study habits. Special thanks to Pankaj for kindly allowing me to publish his article which first appeared in The Conversation.
Try these tasks:
- Chat with a friend and make a list of ‘good’ study habits.
- Rank study habits – what are the top 3?
- Read and match the headings with the paragraphs, then click ‘Check your answers!’.
- Tell other people about what you have learned.
- Try to put some of these ideas into practice!
Select headings from the drop-down menus and then click 'Check your answers!' for feedback.