Admittedly some people may not interests in the arts.
OK so ‘interest’ is potentially a problematic word.
Let’s say I’m one of those people who like the arts, I like attending arts events, and I like going to galleries, etc. In this case I can say any of the following:
- I’m interested in the arts.
- S.o. + (not) to be + interested in + s.th./s.o.
- The arts interest me.
- S.th./S.o. + (doesn’t) interest(s) + s.o.
- I find the arts interesting.
- S.o. + (doesn’t) find(s) + s.th./s.o. + interesting
- The arts are interesting to me.
- S.th./S.o. + (not) to be + interesting + to + s.o.
Returning to our original example, we need:
- Admittedly some people may not be interested in the arts.
- Admittedly some people may not find the arts interesting.
- Admittedly the arts may not interest some people.
- Admittedly the arts may not be interesting to some people.
Try this practice activity:
- Answer the questions by clicking (or touching) checkboxes.
- Click or touch Check Answers.
- Other information
- Click or touch Repeat to reload the activity.
- This activity includes 4 questions.