In IELTS we’re sometimes required to answer questions about buildings – a topic that most of us never usually think about! Match the names of Japanese architects to their innovative designs and pick up some building knowledge and vocabulary at the same time!
- Skim read the text
- Answer the questions by clicking (or touching) checkboxes.
- Click or touch Check Answers.
- Other information
- At any time you can click or touch the icon to open the reading passage.
- Click or touch when checking your answers to see the location of the answer highlighted in the reading passage.
- Click or touch Repeat to reload the activity.
- This activity includes 9 questions.