In the previous post we completed the summary of a text about how we come to understand concrete and abstract concepts. In this post we do some Yes, No, Not Given practice as the writer goes on to describe three theories relating to this kind of mental processing.
- Skim read the text
- Answer the questions. If a statement corresponds to a matching fact in the text, answer Y (Yes). If it contradicts a fact in the text, answer N (No). If there is not enough information to decide Yes or No, answer NG (Not given).
- Click or touch Check Answers.
- At any time you can click or touch the icon to open the reading passage.
- Click or touch when checking your answers to see the location of the answer highlighted in the reading passage.
- Click or touch Repeat to reload the activity.
- This activity includes 5 questions.