not only for Indonesians!
Preparing for study abroad?
- 350+ blog posts focusing on problematic vocabulary and grammar
- 230+ common errors highlighted and explained
- Additional support for Indonesian scholars preparing to study in English speaking countries
- Tips on how to score high in IELTS
- Interactive quizzes incorporating common IELTS question types
- IELTS public band descriptors browser
- Responsive design - works on all screen sizes
academic writing app appropriacy argument articles cause effect coherence cohesion collocation compare contrast countable uncountable culture determiners EAP economics gapfill grammar GTC heading matching IELTS Indo English interactive listening multiple choice nominalisation numbers Part 3 practice practice test prepositions pronouns pronunciation reading referencing section 4 signals speaking strength of claim substitution Task 1 Task 2 tenses text reconstruction theme and rheme time expressions true false no information verbs vocabulary writing yes no not given