Read through the following True / False / No information questions about chocolate. Perhaps you already know the answers? If not (and even if you already do know), read the text first before selecting answers. Click ‘check answers‘ for feedback. (source) Continue reading
- Think about – or better still, chat to a friend – about the nature of work.
- What is work? Why do we work?
- If humans are replaced by machines in the workplace, what are we going to do with all our free time?
- Watch and listen to the video. Then attempt to reconstruct the text using the app below.
- Think about – or better still, chat to a friend – about consumerism. Why do we love shopping so much? ( Indonesians check out the difference between consumeristic and consumptive!)
- Watch the video and listen to what Robert Skidelsky has to say about consumerism.
- Then attempt to reconstruct what Skidelsky says using the app below. Watch the video again if necessary!
Do the winners of music competitions deserve to win?
Do we choose winners based on their musical performance or based on how they look? Continue reading