Mind the gap
Posted by pakguru on March 9th, 2018 | 0 comments | EAP, IELTS, interactive, practice, reading, text reconstruction
Make your own gap-filled texts and then practice filling them!
- Type or paste a text into the field below.
- For automatic gapping, use the slider to select the distance between gaps, decide whether you want to give the first letter of each word, then click 'automatic'.
- For manual gapping, click 'manual', then click on words to turn them into gaps and vice-versa.
- In both automatic and manual mode you can continue to add or delete gaps by clicking on words and gaps.
- When you're happy with your gapping, select, copy and paste into your word processor!