Production and Productions
Posted by Pak Guru on October 1st, 2018 | 0 comments | countable uncountable, economics, IELTS, speaking, vocabulary, writing
According to data, 40.49 % of palm oil productions are from small farm owners.
The plural form of production collocates strongly with film and theatre:
- Medieval theatre productions are still performed today.
- The earliest sound effects were strictly studio productions.
- These productions alternate between musicals and plays.
Meanwhile, the uncountable form of production collocates with manufacturing:
- No gold production has been reported since 1951.
- The project was shelved before full production was achieved.
- Another factor affecting production was industry competition.
Our opening statement refers more to manufacturing than to theatre, and so we need:
- According to data, 40.49 % of palm oil production is from small farm owners.