Before you attempt to fill the gaps, discuss the following with a partner.
- Which FIPCAs might be appropriate in this essay?
- If your FIPCAs differ from your partner’s reach a decision about whose FIPCAs are most appropriate?
- What are the criteria for a good FIPCA in IELTS Task 2 Writing?
- Is it possible to have too much choice?
- Is ‘choice’ countable or uncountable?
- Three words / expressions in this essay were taken from passages in today’s IELTS reading practice test (one from each passage). Can you identify them?